Piping Network Analysis
Energy Management Solutions Delivered
Piping network analysis with AFT Fathom software to model and simulate large piping network
Service useful for
Review of existing piping networks as well as design of new piping
Troubleshooting, particularly where flow to a particular process equipment or to sections of equipments is not adequate.
Additional flow header / branch can accommodate (useful information for expansion projects).
- Reduction in reactor / process time.
- Reduction in number of operating Pumps.
- Reduction in Operating Pressure of the System.
- Better Humidity Control in HVAC System.
- 10 to 20% reduction in water pumping energy at a very attractive payback period of around 1 year.
- To conduct a piping network analysis study and confirm final
modifications and improvements/ energy savings thereof.
- Subsequently, to do detailed engineering and calculate BOQ and exact cost for the piping modification.
- Finally, carry out piping modifications from a competent contractor at site.
- Cooling Water
- Hot Water
- Chilled Water
- Steam and Condensate
- Thermic Fluid System
- Any gases
- Compressed Air